Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
What if you had a business in Newburgh, NY that had a pipe burst at 1:00 AM on a Saturday?
What if you had an apartment complex in Ellenville, NY that had a kitchen fire at 7:00 PM on a Friday?
What if you were not worried about these damages occurring because you knew who to call?
SERVPRO of Orange, Sullivan & S. Ulster Counties is faster to any size disaster. We handle calls at all hours no matter what damage occurs. We have crews arrive quickly and are there to start work immediately. We start work to ensure that secondary damage does not happen and the business is ready to move forward and open their doors again.
We handle all claims with timeliness and efficiency for commercial and residential. No job is too small or too big for SERVPRO. We are here to help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (845) 342-3333
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Orange County and SERVPRO of South Orange County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.